We are looking for a Commercial Intern to join our team based in our Taipei Office. The primary role of the Restaurant Strategy Analyst intern is to help design the commercial strategy and support key projects and processes within the commercial team. We are therefore looking for a passionate person to ensure long-term success with our partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis and deep-dives to support the commercial strategy and teams’ performance
- Monitoring the daily and weekly performance of our delivery system
- Creation, roll out & ownership of processes and tools to improve internal efficiency
- Stay constantly informed about new projects initiation and new product developments at the HQ level
- Collaboration with the local operations and marketing teams to support ongoing initiatives
- Being the point of contact for the use of internal tools including, but not limited to, Looker analytics, Salesforce, Deliveroo platforms and DocuSign
You should not be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to clients;
You should have an accurate and proactive mentality in any project you complete;
You should have an excellent attention to detail;
You have a structured way of working and an analytical approach;
You are flexible and result oriented;
After this internship, you will
Have developed your negotiation skills;
Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
Have gained knowledge about the Food (delivery) Industry in Singapore / APAC;
Know what it contains to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOT’s of dynamics and daily challenges.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• University students (Master / Undergraduate)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” - is positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
• Keen on new trends, media, digital marketing techniques and consumer
• Inquisitive and creative - is infectiously curious and both willing and able to innovate away from the status-quo.
• Logical, structured and data-driven - is able to use logic and data to prioritize and drive change
• Good at Excel, data-focused, and analytical
• Attention to detailed and passionate
• Result-oriented, confident, self-motivated and a problem-solver
• Not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes and rapidly improve
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and learning agility
Benefits and Perks
• Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
• Open, respectful and fun company culture
• BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Work with people who love what they do every day
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.