We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense.
Based in Kuwait and reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for social media marketing campaigns, analysis and reporting as well as supporting ongoing marketing activities and or bespoke campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning & execution of social media marketing campaigns with internal departments and external vendors
- Analyze and report on KPIs of social media marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Handle print & multimedia production projects (e.g. social media post, flyers, emails, Rx collaterals)
- Assist in copywriting for promotion materials in both Arabic and English, including but not limited to website, email, press release, etc.
- Respond to messages and comments received on social media platforms in a timely and appropriate manner
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities, ad trends and archives
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Support other marketing team in executing on going or bespoke marketing marketing activities.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years of social media marketing experience in food and beverage or related field
- Strong understanding of the local Kuwait market
- Excellent Arabic & English written and oral communication skills
- Creative, independent, analytical, well organized and a team player
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- 30 working days annual leave for Kuwait
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual return flight to point of origin
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Social events
- Never go thirsty with well-stocked fridges
- Monthly lunches on us from all your favorite places
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!