Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with thousands of Australian restaurants including big names like KFC, Guzman Y Gomez, Messina, Nobu and Nando’s as well as the best independents like Huxtaburger, Fishbowl, Din Tai Fung and Mary’s. We deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere and our customers are as passionate about great food as we are!
Reporting to the Head of SMB Australia, as SMB Account Management Lead you will lead Deliveroo’s SMB Account Management team tasked with growing and enhancing existing partnerships. You will take initiative and drive efficiency in our restaurant communication and support processes to complement growth of an extensive national portfolio, at scale. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll lead, coach and develop Deliveroo’s SMB Account Management team of 6+ SMB Account Managers, based out of Melbourne
- You'll strategically define priorities and understand impact from your team’s actions
- You'll decide where the team should focus, to enable restaurant retention and GMV, net revenue and order volume growth targets
- Rapidly grow restaurant adoption of new initiatives, leading by example and empowering your team with the skills needed to partner effectively with restaurants
- Implement and coordinate execution of growth, communication and targeting strategies by your team, in order to continuously improve portfolio health metrics
- Work collaboratively across key departments and stakeholder groups locally and internationally to achieve common goals
What you'll need:
- You'll need to be tenacious, willing to take initiative and able to inspire a team.
- Demonstrable experience as a sales leader or people manager
- Recent experience leading an account management team
- You'll be comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- You'll be comfortable communicating with a range of business partners, both internally and externally
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or startup a plus
- Knowledge of the restaurant / hospitality industry is a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- 20 days of Annual Holiday Leave plus public holidays
- Weekly Exercise classes close to the office
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events