When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang.
The Marketing Team is responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement (frequency and share of wallet) and customer retention to create customer lifetime value. We do this by developing marketing strategies and programs to build awareness, create demand, optimise traffic, and continually improve our brand experience customers to deliver growth for the business.
What you’ll be doing:
This newly created team is looking for an innovative and tech-savvy digital marketer to build, grow and manage the digital marketing strategies and activities across paid and owned channels.
- You will champion the strategy and own the outcome of all digital marketing investments.
You will work closely with our HQ Central Teams to localise our global strategies for Deliveroo Hong Kong & APAC markets
- You will collaborate with HQ Central Team to define correct data framework to measure input and output KPIs and ensure data intergrity
- You will advocate for cultural localisation to maximise relevance and impact of our campaign
- You will drive digital marketing innovation with media, restaurant and external partners to accelerate new customer acquisition, demand generation and customer engagement programs for Hong Kong.
- You will actively mine campaign performance data for learnings and insights to inform optimization and future campaigns. Represents team at business reviews and own reporting for business leaders.
- You will develop the strategy and programs with internal/ global partners, advocating best practices and building strong relationships.
What skills you’ll need:
- You should have demonstrable experience in digital marketing with proven financial results and business impact
- You need to be passionate about measuring results and ROI, and not driving short term results at the expense of long term gain.
- You should know the technical infrastructure of digital advertising spaces and leverage opportunities to scale programs based on results.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- You should be a problem solver with a keen sense to detail and in-depth knowledge of marketing technologies in the digital landscape
- Experience with clickstream analysis, attribution, web analytics, A/B testing, SEO and other digital marketing activities a strong plus
- Experience in food delivery APP, eCommerce, restaurant or other relevant categories a plus
- Native Cantonese speaker, good written & spoken English
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Deliveroo PLUS – never pay the delivery fee when you order food!
- Standard health and dental insurance coverage
- Monthly exercise subsidy
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Mobility laterally or upwards within the company – show us you love what you do and are good at it, and we’ll notice!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start- ups around.