We are growing fast and our focus is to exceed customer service expectations. We are looking for a Head of Customer Care Operations to help us achieve this goal. In this role, you will lead the Care Operations function of our English speaking hubs. This role requires regular travel to our outsource vendor in Manila.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Manage the Customer Care Operation for UK and Ireland, including cross functional communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Own Customer Care operational performance and service levels.
- Be a key strategic voice in helping grow Deliveroo in our the UK and Ireland.
- Support the performance of our local outsourced partner(s), identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner(s) to appropriate Deliveroo team, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Lead the design and execution of sourcing strategy for new outsourced vendor(s) (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new local outsourced partners, management of the RFP, contract renegotiation, participation in the selection process, etc.).
- Surface pain-points and broken processes. Diagnose areas of optimization and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Drive transformational changes in our processes to build on consumer love for the Deliveroo brand.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior contact centre management role working in/with BPOs.
- Leading by example with experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes, systematic organisation, program/project management.
- High Emotional IQ to expertly manage leadership and key stakeholder relationships with vendor(s) and in-country leaders.
- Strong planning and organisational skills; attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- A qualification/certification in any of the following would be highly regarded: COPC, Agile or similar.