Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 80,000 best-loved restaurants and takeaways, as well as 60,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world. Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with over 2,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in over 500 towns and cities across 13 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Rider Supply Team and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated.
The Rider Supply Team is the riders’ primary contact with Deliveroo. It is in charge of giving riders the best application experience, and guarantee the best possible riding experience with Deliveroo.
- Liaising with the Strategy, Support and Central Supply teams to ensure you are engaging the right number and type of riders across Italy
- Actively developing strategies for improving rider numbers and retention in key areas
- Communicating with potential riders over the phone and via email to resolve issues with their application or answer any questions about working with Deliveroo
- Moving successful candidates through the application process
- Working closely with the Supply Lead to develop engaging on boarding content
- Identifying trends and gaps across Italy’s supply pipelines to help direct our rider marketing strategies
- Supporting the fulfillment of your team's daily and weekly targets
- Undergraduate or fresh graduate
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Native Italian speaker or C2 level
- English B2 level is considered a plus
- Competitive internship reimbursement
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Be part of one of the fastest growing startups around
- Lots of food - we like our employees to test our service
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.