As Tier Manager at Deliveroo France, your goal will be to optimise the growth and profitability of a key geographical segment of Deliveroo France. This is a vital part of the French team as we continually emphasise best practice execution at a hyper local level.
We are looking for high-performers who are excited by ambitious challenges and comfortable with tackling difficult and complex issues. The Tier Managers will support local and global execution by providing 3 key services:
- Expertise at a hyper-local level
- Tier managers will be expected to have close knowledge of their zones including: demographics, growth and profitability trends, absolute and relative drivers of Product Market Fit (PMF), detailed knowledge of restaurants, familiarity with rider ops challenges and experience.
- They will accomplish this through regular visits to their physical zones to monitor implementation, provide feedback and develop hypotheses which they will test analytically for improvements to Deliveroo performance
- Close scrutiny of key performance metrics
- Tier Managers will primarily be driven by market share, order volume, gross profit per order and net promoter score and will be expected to have very close knowledge of those indicators
- They will also be expected to be familiar with PMF indicators, KPIs relating to major projects in their zones and any other relevant performance drivers
- Joint problem solving
- Tier Managers will be expected to complete analyses to explain performance at a local level and factors affecting implementation of major projects
- They will work closely with local project owners and their teams and - when necessary - with global project owners and their teams to develop solutions to optimise market share, growth, profitability and consumer sentiment in France zones
- Advanced Excel and experience thinking analytically
- Willingness to go into the field and transform observations into hypotheses
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience being part of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Fluent and comfortable working in French and English
- The opportunity to the world by helping to build the European leader in Foodtech
- Gaining cutting-edge skills and experience by problem solving some of the most advanced issues facing companies today
- Working in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing and diverse team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions in Foodtech. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.