When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Within the Rider Marketing team, you will work closely with your Manager on the operational implementation of national and regional campaigns and will have a key role in monitoring and analyzing their performance. You will manage projects on communications and messaging efficiency with our Rider community and work autonomously on the Rider content strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the operational steps of the campaigns via our CRM tools, with all stakeholders (Ops Teams, Marketing Team, Central Teams)
- Ensure the monitoring and follow-up of our social posts, mails and SMS
- Take care of the performance analysis of marketing campaigns, and optimize future actions
- Assist in the analysis of existing processes and propose improvements of our communication and content strategy
- We are looking for a super motivated candidate in a hyper-growth environment, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to start a new role in January 2020
- Student in business school or at university (Bac +4 / 5), with a marketing specialization, you seek for an internship for a gap year or end of studies of 6 months from october 2019.
- You have already completed one or more internships in Digital Marketing / Operational Marketing and wish to evolve towards an experiment with projects in autonomy.
- You are autonomous. Your rigor, your sense of organization and your responsiveness will allow you to carry out your projects.
- Synthetic, with a good analytical and curious mind, your dynamism will convince us that you have the right profile.
- Required skills in project management copywriting and analytical skills (proficiency in Excel, and data management tools). You also know how to deal with social media. Knowledge in CRM tools is an asset.
- French and English fluent.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business
- Regular off-sites with the team
- Office lunches once a month and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.