MEDIA & BRAND CAMPAIGN MANAGER - MADRID, SPAIN
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re six years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 14 countries and over 500 cities.
- Leading our Media and Brand Campaigns in the context of one of our biggest endorsements
- Media planning and buying
- Definition and execution of Strategy for media planning
- Working with external agencies, leading and building campaigns
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Acquisition
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- 5+ years work experience with media buying and campaign management
- Background or solid understanding in Sport’s Marketing;
- Recent experience leading a team;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment
- Fluent English
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
Attractive compensation package;
Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing start-up changing the food delivery landscape;
Have a real impact on the direction of the business in Spain;
Work with people who LOVE what they do;
Friday lunches for the office. Did we mention how much we love food?
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.