When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
About the Role
The essential role of the Account Manager Intern is to participate in the liaison between Deliveroo and our restaurants/partners to ensure the best experience with Deliveroo. This role will start in January 2020, we also have multiple locations for this position.
The main tasks of the Account Manager Intern will be:
- Sourcing and prospecting by restaurants/partners
- Managing a portfolio of partner restaurants
- Personalized support for our restaurateurs/partners: menu composition, adapted packaging solution, pricing strategy, installation of their equipment, optimization of online visibility
- Having the opportunity to travel through Paris to meet your restaurants/partners.
- Watch on the consistency of the portfolio
- Must be able to start in January for 6 months
- Bac +3 / 5, Business School
- Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisation skills
- inquisitive and versatile
- Must be fluent French and English
- A passion for cooking and gastronomy
- Must be available to start a new role in January 2020
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business
- Regular off-sites with the team
- Office lunches once a month and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups around.