Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Do you love food? Do you want to share that love with millions of customers? Do you want to take a leading role in telling the story of an emerging global brand? In the Bespoke CRM team at Deliveroo, you will work closely with our European markets to define and execute campaigns that use all of the key assets that Deliveroo has on offer: think amazing restaurant selection, partnerships with football teams such as Paris St Germain, Lyon and England and user generated content. You will be the voice of Deliveroo when speaking to our existing customers. You'll build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns. We want to set the bar high for content, and we’ll want you to create campaigns that are meaningful to customers, use the right channels at the right time and that have a positive business impact. You'll sit within the CRM team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business, including our overseas teams.
Our ideal candidate is a creative and technical email marketer with a high attention to detail, who puts the customer at the centre of their campaign execution. You'll need to have an organised side, too! Coordinating calendars, content and sends with our international markets will require careful planning and foresight. Ideally, you'll be the kind of person who enthusiastically looks at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll work well with others and arrive at kick-off meetings for a new campaign full of ideas (based on what we've learnt through data and your own inspiration).
You will be based in London, with some travel across our European markets likely. You will be part of a growing team based across London and Hong Kong. We have some powerful CRM tools for you to use to enable you to do your job well (right now, Braze, Looker and some internal tooling).
To do all of this, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the Senior CRM Strategy Manager and others in the CRM team to manage, create and deploy campaigns
- Manage a campaign calendar across multiple international markets to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Build emails, push notifications and in app messages
- Create experiments to build up an idea of CRM best practice
- Manage your stakeholders, such as local and central marketing teams, through proactive communication and sticking to deadlines (we love Slack channels for everything)
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
- Be comfortable with data -- pulling it, manipulating it and interpreting it
You’ll have the best chance of success if you have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ CRM experience (Braze experience is helpful but not essential)
- A bachelor’s degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or strong relevant experience
- Strong computer literacy with:
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- The right mix of ability to organise your time and execute well, and be a strategic thinker
- Some familiarity with European languages