Deliveroo is the fastest growing UK tech company and one of Europe’s biggest tech success stories. We’re backed by US funding giants like Fidelity, Index Ventures and T Rowe Price, who have previously bet on the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Airbnb, Snap and Tesla.
As an Account Success Manager in the newly formed Account Success team, you will play a role in shaping the future of Deliveroo Account Management. You will manage a large portfolio of restaurants, driving both commercial and operational performance. This team handles all new restaurants joining the platform and plays a crucial role in their long term success. For the right candidate, this position has strong opportunity for progression and will jump-start a successful career within the tech space.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive Growth: You’ll be responsible for the progress of your portfolio of restaurants. Ensuring that new restaurants are setup for success on the platform and continue to grow through strong operational performance.
- Analyse Data: You’ll be required to analyse data from hundreds of accounts and make decisions as to which accounts you should be focusing on to drive results
- Own your Portfolio: You’ll need to manage hundreds of relationships ensuring that our newest restaurant partners have the best possible Deliveroo experience
What We’re Looking For:
The right candidate will be hungry, ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving environment. As a guide, the ideal person will possess the following:
- A degree (this is a great role for recent grads with an entrepreneurial mindset)
- Be comfortable looking at and acting on data
- Experience and confidence in talking to multiple different restaurants
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- An interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will be.
- Perseverance and grit – you’re a hustler and you’re not afraid
- Competitiveness – you’ll be working within a highly efficient team who like to win (as individuals and together)
- Curiosity – you’re a lifelong learner who is always striving to be outside of your comfort zone and test new ideas
- Top notch people skills – you have bags of emotional intelligence which can be used to win round even the toughest of accounts
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.