Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a
dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a
locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we
move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fastpaced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and
over 200 cities.
● Support the local marketing and restaurant team in campaign ideation and execution
● Curate engaging content for the brand, manage social media accounts
● Share and learn best practices with other markets
● Use basic big data (Looker) skills to analyse effectiveness of campaign
● Perform additional duties as required
● Creative, with a keen eye for aesthetics
● Sharp, persuasive copywriting skills
● Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator, video editing software
● Independent, proactive and critical thinking skills.
● Social Media Guru, up to date with latest trends/events
● Master of written and verbal communication
● Good team player, organised and good attention to detail
AFTER THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL:
● Know what it’s like to work in a fastpaced scaleup with LOT’s of dynamics and daily challenges
● Gain insights to all areas of marketing including performance marketing, Public Relations, branding, partnership
● Have increased your organisational and communication skills
● FREE FOOD & LOTS OF IT!
● The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery.
● Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
● Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand.
● The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.