City Lead - Zaragoza
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
That’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 13 countries and over 200 cities.
About the Role
RGL are the strategic key to the company's expansion. It is an opportunity to detect new business partners and build with them the future of Deliveroo as a food tech company.
- Willingness to be proactive and in contact with our restaurant partners. Hands-on and eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city.
- A creative mindset and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Plan and execute the strategic and operational rollout of Deliveroo Spain.
- Scout and acquire new strategic partners creating and keeping long terms relationship.
- Project management of the tasks necessary to prepare the locations towards the opening.
- Fluency in Spanish has required as well as knowledge of the restaurant sector and the best gastronomic jewels in growth and expansion.
- As an RGL, you will be in charge of shaping and leading your cities to success, delivering an amazing selection to restaurants to our users while building a financially sustainable business.
- Regional Partners Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics and ensure high-quality experiences on the Deliveroo app.
- Travel a few days per week in your own cities in Spain to run your market, meet your biggest partners and manage your expectations.
- Interpersonal ability to work aligned with a multidisciplinary team.
Who you are
- 2 years of sales and business development leadership experience.
- Local candidates living in the base area of Zaragoza and surroundings.
- Knowledge of on-demand platforms and competitive landscape of the food market.
- Collaborative mindset and deep intellectual curiosity.
- Proven track record of leadership across initiatives and working with cross-functional teams.
- Spanish Fluency.
- Be able to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach.
- Have less BLAH BLAH more DO approach.
What We Offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary + variable per quarter and objectives
- Deliveroo Plus
- International working environment
- Subsidized gym membership
- Full daily subsistence allowances covered in your journeys.