As Junior Performance Analyst you will play a significant role in understanding and managing the daily performance of our 60+ cities. You will analyse the sales of our cities, follow the daily performance of our delivery system and deep-dive on strategy questions. You are part of the Deliveroo Operations team and will report to the Head of Performance and will be based in Milan.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the daily performance of our delivery system
- Doing detailed data analysis to understand the performance of our 60+ growing cities
- Optimizing the most efficient and effective delivery zones
- Actively participating in our continuous expansion
- Running future projects to ensure proper, consistent operational performance
- Structuring efficient collaborations with other teams in the Operations Department
- Bachelors or masters degree
- With an analytical or strategic background
- Fluent in Italian with a good English knowledge
- 0-2 years work experience
- Needs to be able to work deeply with Excel and other data analytic tools
- You have a self driven & great problem-solving ability
- Quick switch between multiple systems and multitasking in a fast environment
Please note this is a 12 months fixed-term position.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.