When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
You'll be working within a dynamic team of associates reporting into the Head of Customer Care and be responsible for our training and quality implementation and execution.
- Design, deliver, and maintain innovative quality learning programs and offline resources to develop and support inhouse and outsourced teams. We recruit some great people and we want to nurture and grow this talent.
- Engage with our outsource Customer Service partners to ensure that they’re equipped to deliver the basics of great Customer Service measured against both KPIs and company values.
- Conduct training needs-analysis on a regular basis and provide advice on the most appropriate delivery methods of training and course design, where appropriate.
- Work closely with the CS leadership team and business stakeholders to support the implementation of new products and tools.
- With central team support and guidance create and maintain a first rate quality management process with effective feedback to drive agent performance, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Customer service experience in a relevant background.
- Experience of creating training documentation and delivering training sessions both in person and remotely
- Proven successful Stakeholder management – the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver high impact programmes and training content
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple training projects simultaneously from inception to delivery.
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to understand and empathise with both our customers and our customer service representatives
- A positive, can do attitude with a willingness to travel abroad and occasionally work outside of normal working hours.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business
- Regular off-sites with the team
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.