Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Deliveroo has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. Our current Rider fleet is growing fast, very fast. Next to riding and doing orders, we also want to give riders an awesome time doing it. The Rider Engagement team's goal is to build a strong rider community via strong communication and campaigns, by organising awesome events and through excellent partnerships from which they can benefit. As an intern in the Rider Engagement team you'll learn all these various aspects. You'll have the possibility to learn the following:
- Supporting Communications / support manager:
- Creating content on the Roocommunity (website)
- Preparing and executing communication campaigns for riders
- Managing our Rider Social Media channels (content creation, moderate the Rider Group on Facebook)
- Replying to various queries from riders via Zendesk
- Supporting the Event manager:
- Help organising rider events in different cities
- Execution of riders events
- Supporting riders in face-to-face sessions and gather feedback
You will have the unique opportunity to gain experience as part of a young and ambitious Operations team at the fastest growing start-up in Europe. You will be based in our office in Brussels.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or Master Degree student (Communication, Event Management or similar)
- Free part-time for a 3 to 6-month period (full-time september/October - december)
- Fluent in English and Dutch (trilingual, French, is a plus)
- Ability to switch quickly between multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn all aspect of community building
- Motivation to learn
- Free food and lots of it!
- An awesome experience in one of the fastest growing tech-companies worldwide