We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
In this role, you’ll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Restaurants Technology team that’s responsible for building the best food delivery platform for our restaurant partners.
The role is responsible for coordinating the integration efforts across multiple parties including restaurant partners, external technology providers, account managers, business stakeholders and restaurant product to ensure clear visibility within each project and driving the project to successful completion.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams in a fast-changing environment and is integral to driving success as we grow. This position is located in London and reports into the product team.
What you’ll do:
- Detailed planning: The project coordinator will manage pre-kickoff preparations, project kickoffs, project plans including milestones and all project communications to ensure the successful adoption of the product with our key accounts.
- Coordination throughout the lifecycle of a project: Responsibilities include but are not limited to creating rollout plans specific to each project, establishing go-live criteria and defining the owners of each stage, issue tracking and clearing, and communicating progress to the wider business. Throughout you will need to anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Stakeholder management: This is a critical role for Deliveroo to make sure both external and internal teams are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we roll out the product further. You’ll need to advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Process optimisation: It’s essential that we learn from every launch, and get quicker and more streamlined every time. You’ll be responsible for identifying where we can improve, and making sure that we execute required changes across product and engineering, business, or POS teams
What we’re looking for:
The right candidate will have experience managing complex projects across lots of different stakeholders.
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in Project Management or Coordination
- Experience leading a team or cross functional projects
- Willingness to take responsibility and drive projects forward without close supervision
- Ability to hold each party responsible for their actions
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, organisation and project planning skills with emphasis on technology.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management / relationship building skills
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.