Technical Account Manager
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
In this role, you’ll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Restaurants Technology team that’s responsible for building the best food delivery platform for our restaurant partners.
Job title: Technical Account Manager
Location: Cannon Street, London
Closing date: 11 September 2019
What you’ll do:
- Support the technical work to integrate with us: You will work alongside our Account Management and Product Development teams to drive the adoption of the new technical features of our restaurant platform, in particular our new API product that enables Point of Sale integration. Enabling our restaurant partners to adopt our technology is crucial to growing their business, which has a wider impact on the growth of the industry and global economy.
- Stakeholder management across many parties: You should be comfortable and excited about supporting a company and team that has a transformational impact on the global hospitality industry.
What we’re looking for:
The right candidate will have excellent technical, communication and organizational skills and a passion for evangelising technology. Previous experience rolling out technology to the casual dining industry and an understanding of their business needs and technical requirements is a bonus.
- Previous experience of successful sales and account management, particularly selling global software as a service (SaaS) & API products from end to end.
- At least 3 years of previous experience providing support for technical integrations & API
- Relationship building skills - strong client service ethic and a keen interest in building long-term business partnerships
- Experience conducting market research in order to build a market-led proposal
- Understanding of Software development life cycle and product management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and propose new product improvements
- Experience working directly with engineering teams
Bonus points for:
- Experience working within large international organisations and selling in International markets
- Exposure to the casual dining industry
- Competitive salary and bonus. Work hard and you’ll reap the benefits.
- Robust learning environment. You’ll be thrown in at the deep end and will be asked to constantly challenge the status quo. You’ll have opportunities to learn about the most exciting areas of the business, from how we’re implementing Machine Learning to how we’re using state-of-the art technology to change the way restaurants operate.
- Lots of fun. You’ll be part of a like-minded, kick-ass group of people that work and play together.
- And lots of food. Think Friday lunch free-for-alls, new restaurant openings, and impressing your mates with free takeaway every now and again.
- Highly subsidised gym memberships and lots of other great ‘Roowards’
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.