Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chow mein market and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Reporting into the Manager, you are responsible for responding to rider escalations , and addressing rider behaviours which affect Restaurants, Customers and members of the public. You will work with the Manager to identify rider behaviours affecting the order journey, as well as fraudulent behaviours. You will run weekly and daily sweeps, identifying riders who are disrupting the order journey, and investigate their behaviour to decide whether their agreements should be terminated.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to riders over the phone and via email
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in identifying new fraudulent rider behaviours, and escalating these with proposed solutions to the manager
- Running weekly or daily sweeps which check for known rider behaviour and assessing whether riders should remain working with Deliveroo
- You are an excellent and confident communicator
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
- You are confident with Excel/Google Sheets
- You are detail oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are keen to ensure that you are providing applicants and riders with world class support
- You are able to work weekends
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
Job Spec - Core competencies
- Inquisitive and forward-thinking - Curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- Adaptable Fixer - Enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. Don’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right.