When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Our Rider fleet that delivers all these delicious meals is growing fast, very fast. As Rider Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for growing and consolidating our fleet. This is a strategic role that combines analytics, strategic thinking and strong execution.
You will develop a deep understanding of different Rider acquisition channels and economics. You will need to put insights into strategy. You will also have to demonstrate excellent analytics skills, project management skills and strong interpersonal ability to work in a team of high performing managers.
You are responsible for:
- Developing the Rider acquisition strategy.
- Transform insights into strategy.
- Measure and understand the performance of your strategy.
- Innovate and continually improve our Rider Acquisition processes.
- Maximising rider applicant conversion and minimizing Rider churn.
- Drive the launch of new Deliveroo cities.
- At least 4 years experience in operations management, management consulting, investment banking, growth or strategy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Strong ability to execute.
- Solid organization and project management skills.
- Flexible and forward thinker.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Has a real get up and go attitude.
- Competitive compensation.
- High growth working environment.
- Direct impact on Deliveroo Belgium’s strategy.
- Drive a fast growing business forward.
- An awesome team.
- Gym membership.
- Office lunches on Fridays and plenty of free food.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a fastly growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.