Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It's not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it's your favourite local restaurant, it's a dinner party, a date.
We're four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that's just what we're like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We're energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It's a formula that's working too we're bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You'll be liaising with Gold Coast's most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales.This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its top tier restaurant partners
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Deliveroo
- Sign-up new qualitative restaurant partners to the platform
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support
- Work closely with marketing and operations to deliver optimised restaurant experience
- Innovate and present new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- 1-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter, hard-worker and well organised
- Sales experience a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.