Content Manager, Belgium
When you think of Deliveroo, you probably think of getting good food delivered to your home in less than half an hour. Great, right? But much more is happening behind the scenes. It all started with our founder Will, who came to London more than 6 years ago and found it almost impossible to get a good quality meal delivered despite the variety of good restaurants in the city. Now, 6 years later, we operate in 14 countries with more than 50,000 riders handling orders from 80,000 restaurants in more than 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the food company - the app you go to when you feel like eating. We change the way people think about food and give them unlimited access to different kitchens and restaurants, transforming cooking from a job to do to a choice you make. They are given the freedom to eat what they want, when they want and where they want it. We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate in one of the most complex markets in the world and do so in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on being matched within a millisecond. The algorithm behind this market is the secret recipe that allows us to deliver our orders in less than 30 minutes on average.
And we've just started
The possibilities for Deliveroo are enormous. The global food market is currently estimated at €8.5 trillion, of which only 1% is online. Compare this with the digital revolution of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it is clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun. We are a billion-dollar company that has more than doubled every year. Deliveroo came top of the FT list of Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies in 2018. We were also the first company to win Deloitte's UK Top 50 for two years in a row. Most of the value this company will generate is still ahead of us.
We are looking for young and talented Content Manager for Belgium. This is an opportunity to become part of a fast-growing startup in Brussels. You are primarily responsible for encouraging consumers to use Deliveroo through online and offline campaigns. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self-starter to further develop his/her marketing career and to make Deliveroo a real household name in Belgium.
- Develop and roll out a marketing and brand strategy with the team;
- Specifically responsible for the CRM and Social strategy;
- Approaching the consumer in the right tone-of-voice and with the right branding;
- Develop local high-level content;
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns (online and offline);
- Contact with HQ marketing in London to support local campaigns or roll out global campaigns in Belgium;
- Supporting the marketing team for all other projects that come by;
- Managing an intern and/or associate.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is creative;
- Loves to write;
- Is ambitious, enthusiastic and stress-resistant;
- Can start very quickly and is available full-time in Brussels;
- Is necessarily fluent in English and Dutch/French (mandatory!);
- Has 2+ years of marketing or agency experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns with demonstrable results and ROI;
- Can think analytically, view and analyze all elements of our acquisition, including digital marketing data and commercial performance;
- Has good communication skills and easy contact;
- Is organized and a good planner;
- Is proactive and comfortable with constant change and likes to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Loves food.
Life at Deliveroo
Deliveroo is a fast growing organization with a large impact. We are always looking for answers to the most interesting questions in the market. We go like a train and are always looking for new ideas. We are transparent when it comes to decisions that are made, and why they are made.
There are a lot of questions to answer and probably a lot more we don't (yet) know about. How can data and technology help restaurants grow to change consumer behavior? And how can we predict what someone wants to order for the food even before it comes to mind? At Deliveroo these are just a few of the problems we have to solve. There is no challenge that can't be yours. No solution belongs to a particular team, which means there is a lot of room for growth and personal development.
Benefits and diversity
We believe that a good workplace reflects the world we live in, with all its diversity. This means that we have no judgment when it comes to any of the things you make like.