Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Rider Supply Team and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated.
The Rider Supply Team is the riders’ primary contact with Deliveroo. It is in charge of giving riders the best application experience, and guarantee the best possible riding experience with Deliveroo.
- Liaising with the Strategy, Support and Central Supply teams to ensure you are engaging the right number and type of riders across Italy
- Actively developing strategies for improving rider numbers and retention in key areas
- Communicating with potential riders over the phone and via email to resolve issues with their application or answer any questions about working with Deliveroo
- Moving successful candidates through the application process
- Working closely with the Supply Lead to develop engaging onboarding content
- Identifying trends and gaps across Italy’s supply pipelines to help direct our rider marketing strategies
- Supporting the fulfillment of your team's daily and weekly targets
- Experience within a fast- moving environment
- A good level of IT competence
- Native Italian speaker and proficiency in English
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Has a real get up and go attitude
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Be part of one of the fastest growing startups around
- Lots of food - we like our employees to test our service
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)