Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Rider Support Team and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated.
The Rider Support Team is the riders’ primary point of contact for any questions they may have. We are in charge of providing 360 degree assistance to queries, and guarantee the best possible riding experience with Deliveroo.
- Answering rider email correspondence
- Keeping riders happy by providing excellent customer service
- Assist the rider payments team with rider administration and data entry
- Helping the team evolve and develop tools to better our processes
- A whole host of other ad hoc tasks!
- A good level of IT competence
- Native Italian speaker
- Proficiency in English
- Be a clear and confident communicator by email
- The ability to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Has a real get up and go attitude
- Lots of food - we like our employees to test our service :)
- A young and dynamic work environment!
- Competitive compensation package
Please note that this a full time fixed term vacancy.
Would you like to be part of our young and passionate team? Apply now!