JOB TITLE: Regional Strategy Analyst, RUK
REPORTS TO: Regional Director, RUK
LOCATION: London HQ
WHO WE ARE
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running an impressive website, a suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform and a global operation - all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. Operating in 13 countries and over 200 cities, Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food.
As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a passionate and intellectually curious Regional Strategy Analyst to join our expanding UK leadership team - This is a perfect opportunity to become part of a team responsible for driving the strategic direction of the UK business - with the opportunity to own projects from end-to-end.
As a Strategy Analyst at Deliveroo, your role will include:
- Data analysis - providing insightful, high-quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications
- Partnering with the UK Commercial and Strategy teams to review and support delivery of the overall business strategy
- Understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance
- Creating effective reporting to review our key decisions and measuring effectiveness
You will have:
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Experience influencing stakeholders at various levels
- 2+ yrs of data analysis in an analytical, strategic or commercial role
- Excellent commercial acumen - an analytical problem solver with the ability to effectively articulate findings
- The ability to read a P&L (ideal not essential)
- Work with people who love what they do every day, in an energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Amazing HQ office located in central London with collaborative working spaces
- Discounted private healthcare, pension contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership.
- Maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Prayer room, nap room, and a stunning rooftop garden.
- Learning resources and support for attending/speaking at conferences.
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.