- Support the Account Managers is the on-boarding process of new accounts or new outlets from existing accounts. This includes negotiation of commission and on-boarding fee, setting up a photoshoot, getting operational details, setting up salesforce lead and schedule installation training;
- Assist the Account Managers in setting up Marketing Campaigns & Promo’s;
- Assist the Regional Account Manager in several projects, where your main focus will be identifying and qualifying Low Value accounts that have the potential to grow into High Value Accounts;
- Use basic big data (Looker) skills to drive initiatives to increase revenues and create Virtual Brands;
- Perform additional duties as required
- You should not be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to clients;
- You should have an accurate and proactive mentality in any project you complete;
- You should have an excellent attention to detail;
- You have a structured way of working and an analytical approach;
- You are flexible and result oriented;
- You should have a natural interest in Food and you should be Tech-Savvy.
AFTER THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL:
- Have developed your negotiation skills;
- Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
- Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
- Have gained knowledge about the Food (delivery) Industry in Singapore / APAC;
- Know what it contains to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOT’s of dynamics and daily challenges.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders);
- A fun, young, supportive team and a lot of international colleagues across the globe;
- A central located workplace in an informal atmosphere;
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.