Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not just cup noodles and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, it’s the cherry on top your Netflix & Chill.We’re five years old, in 12 countries and over 200 cities. Along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from internal brainstorms and transformed it into global rollouts. One example being Deliveroo Editions, our bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions is our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into.
Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. Deliveroo’s Account Management team works towards ensuring that our restaurant partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!
- Support the Account Managers is the on-boarding process of new accounts or new outlets from existing accounts. This includes negotiation of commission and on-boarding fee, setting up a photoshoot, getting operational details, setting up salesforce lead and schedule installation training;
- Assist the Account Managers in setting up Marketing Campaigns & Promo’s;
- Assist the Regional Account Manager in several projects, where your main focus will be identifying and qualifying Low Value accounts that have the potential to grow into High Value Accounts;
- Use basic big data (Looker) skills to drive initiatives to increase revenues and create Virtual Brands;
Perform additional duties as required
- You should not be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to clients;
- You should have an accurate and proactive mentality in any project you complete;
- You should have an excellent attention to detail;
- You have a structured way of working and an analytical approach;
- You are flexible and result oriented;
- You should have a natural interest in Food and you should be Tech-Savvy.
AFTER THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL:
- Have developed your negotiation skills;
- Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
- Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
- Have gained knowledge about the Food (delivery) Industry in Singapore / APAC;
- Know what it contains to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOT’s of dynamics and daily challenges.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders
- A fun, young, supportive team and a lot of international colleagues across the globe
- A central located workplace in an informal atmosphere;
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.