Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 13 countries and over 500 cities.
The primary role of the Regional Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our biggest restaurant partners.
Your role will include:
- Developing and managing long term strategic partnerships with key national restaurant brands
- Ensuring delivery of tailored partner specific projects to fulfill agreed goals from inception to implementation
- Monitoring and analysing performance of partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with senior stakeholders
- Increase revenue from existing accounts by consulting on best practice and developing partner strategies
- Working cross functionally within the business to optimise partnerships, leading all aspects internally and externally
The ideal candidate is friendly, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.