Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls. It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London. As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
You will organize events for riders in our Deliveroo cities Ghent, Antwerp, Leuven, Mechelen, Brugge, Kortrijk, Mechelen and Hasselt. Events can be: movie nights, parties, drinks with riders, meeting with a Deliveroo restaurant chef, and much more. You will also listen to rider feedback and be the voice of riders at the Deliveroo office.
Your main goal is to create a feeling of community and make sure our riders feel as one big family. You are responsible for:
- Organizing events in our cities
- Creating a local community among riders
- Listening to riders needs and gathering their feedback
- Planning, running and assessing local events and experiences for the riders
- Managing local communication with the Communication and Social Media Manager
You will be based in our office in Brussels, but will be on the road for 60% of the time. You are ok with working an evening or two, but will be compensated with a morning and noon off.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a sociable person
- That loves to work with and around people
- Good organiser, creative person, structured worker
- 0-2 years of experience
- Driving licence
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a strong plus
- Free food and lots of it!
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit including MacBook and more
- The opportunity to be part of a insanely fast growing company
- An extremely fun and dynamic team to work alongside.