Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Customer Care at Deliveroo
You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Dubai’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion.
- Answering inbound calls from customers, riders, and restaurants.
- Proactively liaising with riders and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating and resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Responding to customer issues via email and phone.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of the city of Dubai.
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer care.
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and late nights.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.