Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love
bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or
fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and
over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges –
and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast
The primary role of the Senior Corporate Account Manager is to be the point of contact between
Deliveroo and our corporate clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Senior Corporate Account Manager will include:
● Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising with the Corporate Account
Management Lead, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Rider Operations and the Restaurant
Account Management Team.
● Proactively nurturing and growing each of your assigned accounts through any means
necessary. Attend regular meetings with your accounts and assess room for growth.
● Following up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they
● Owning UK wide projects and campaigns and supervising other team members when required
to ensure smooth delivery within tight deadlines
● Running analysis to understand how to maximise the UK portfolio and optimise structures
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is
highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
● A driven and hardworking individual
● Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
● Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer
● Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
● Experience in a B2B relationship management role
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
● Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room,
nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide
meetings on our basketball court
● Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home
days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack,
● Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
● An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
● Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
● Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with
employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving,
subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
● Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech
meet-ups hosted on the premises
● Regular team off-sites
● Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
● Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse
it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you
who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is
a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.