Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London and a brand new local HQ in Milan.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for a Customer Service Supervisor based in our Milan office.
This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the supervision a team of 40+ customer service agents, guaranteeing a great delivery experience for thousands a users across the country. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your role will include:
- Management of the Shift Leaders and the Customer Service Agents that they oversee
- Tracking of core metrics (KPIs) crucial to the businesses success and customer happiness
- Regular reporting to the Head of Department on the achievement of the department's KPIs
- Ongoing revision of the effectiveness of the CS processes and design / implementation of improvements to those processes
- Aid in the administrative management of the department, including scheduling, hiring, and reporting
- Previous experience as a Call Center Coordinator / Team Leader
- Strong level of English (working proficiency)
- Leadership skills and a proven ability to motivate coworkers and/or employees
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Capability to meet targets and to guarantee the achievement of the department's KPIs
- Comfort and calm attitude during stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Rapid adaptation to new computer systems (experience working with CRM's and Zendesk is valued)
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Ability to have a direct impact on the successful growth of our operations in Italy
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Gym and travel allowances
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
- Lots of delicious food!