Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for someone to help our restaurant partners with updating their menus as a part of our Partner Service team. This is a new team so while the role is quite junior and admin heavy there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and expand the role. You will be responsible for helping our Business Development team create new accounts, verify information and ultimately write, upload and update menus for restaurants on an ongoing basis.
This is a role for a motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
- Dealing with the creation and updating of our restaurant menus
- Answering Restaurant Partner telephone and email queries
- Very admin heavy this role is suitable for a person who is self driven and able to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English & Arabic
- Experience with Salesforce would be beneficial
- Admin heavy workload so must be able to work independently towards targets
- Able to communicate across different teams and resolve any issues that might arise
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.