Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
About The Role
Hungry? Ready for a challenge? The role of the Strategy & Performance Associate is to lead the design, creation, and implementation of strategic projects incepted with the purpose of helping Operations in Spain be even more incredible. The ideal candidate will also help the team optimize and improve daily operations, and work cross-functionally with other departments within Operations and Deliveroo to improve existing processes.
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” - is positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
- Strategic, yet pragmatic - is able to ‘think big’, yet also pragmatically to ensure changes are ambitious but achievable
- Inquisitive and creative - is infectiously curious and both willing and able to innovate away from the status-quo
- Logical, structured, organized and data-driven - is able to use logic and data to prioritise and drive change
- Project Management - can manage multiple projects in a logical, structured and disciplined way
- Creative problem-solver and fixer - Is able to remove barriers and bottlenecks through collaboration, creativity and resourcefulness
- Quantitative degree and 1-2 years experience in top tier Consulting, Banking, Big 4, high growth start-up, or similar roles
- Operational knowledge of the business and how it works today, a big plus
- Excel wizard and PowerPoint/Google Slides proficiency
- Fluency in English
- Eager to join an epic team and tackle epic challenges!
- The position is based in Madrid, Spain
- Never go thirsty: coffee and stocked fridges with soft drinks
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places
- Summer & Christmas festivals/parties and regular events
We’d never judge you on any of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or dislike of coriander – great workplaces should reflect the beautifully diverse world we live in. So if you love food, like us, and want to join our fast-growing start-up, why not get in touch?