Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Sydney's most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales.This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its top tier restaurant partners
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Deliveroo
- Sign-up new qualitative restaurant partners to the platform
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support
- Work closely with marketing and operations to deliver optimised restaurant experience
- Innovate and present new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- 1-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter, hard-worker and well organised
- Sales experience a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.