Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Senior CRM Executive for Restaurants is a new role where you will have full responsibility for building and executing a Restaurant relationship strategy that helps our Restaurant partners understand all of the developments that are going on within Deliveroo and increase their engagement with us. This will mean working with the Restaurant team to identify good content for Restaurant comms, such as regular newsletters, and creating your own campaigns that help Restaurants move through various stages in their relationship with us. An example might be onboarding, where you would ensure that Restaurants have all the info they need to start accepting orders as quickly as possible. Executing this well will involve strong technical, creative and strategic thinking as you develop ways to engage riders across 12 different markets.
To implement this strategy, you will be both hands-on (you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns) and collaborative, working closely with colleagues across various teams including the Restaurants team, Tech, Studio and Marketing to plan, test and optimise our communications across all CRM channels. You’ll be able to prioritise the activities that will have the highest impact while maintaining a high quality bar of your output.
You should have a solid opinion of the metrics that matter as you'll define these in collaboration with the teams you work with (many of these won't exist yet!). Our data scientists and BI specialists will be on hand to help you take a data-driven approach to optimise campaign performance. These insights will then drive your experimentation pipeline and roadmap.
You will be based in London, with the potential for some travel across our markets. You will report to and work closely with the Senior CRM Strategy Manager and a team of central CRM executives. We have some powerful CRM tools for you to use to enable you to do your job well (right now, Braze, Looker and some internal tooling).
Your day will vary from the strategic to the operational and at times it will up to you to define the next step forward!
- You'll understand how we're currently communicating to Restaurants and come up with ways of automating and refining these messages, building a strategy for managing Restaurant lifecycle comms
- You will work closely with local markets to support them build best practice bespoke communications
- You will identify and build a catalogue of what makes a great vs good vs bad campaign, giving each market cross-territory awareness and expertise
- You will be a champion for high quality campaigns with great brand, tone and customer-centric value
- Your analytical thought and planning will ensure each campaign includes the right level of experimentation, to drive incremental improvement to all our CRM channels
- You will be hands-on and lead by example - you will build, proof, send and approve targeted high-quality campaigns
- You will manage a campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.