Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Deliveroo launched in Belgium in September 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over 2 years into operations, we are working with over 1400 restaurants across the country and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to liaise with Deliveroo and our business customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Senior Corporate Manager, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Build and execute a proper account management plan
- Analyse numbers, and proactively contact and grow each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary
- Design and implementation of corporate marketing campaigns to ensure a growth in orders
- Contributing to internal projects to develop new business with existing customers
- Follow up on monthly invoicing and payments
We’re looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, you’re keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to engage and influence others, and solve problems collaboratively. This position would be suited to someone at a graduate level, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
We want people with...
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and managing time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow the business
- Confident communicator that is confident liaising with a diverse range of people
- Previous client relationship management experience
- A comfortable expression in 3 languages (FR-NL–ENG)
- 1-3 years of experience working as an Account Manager or in a Professional Services firm will be a strong advantage
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- A market-based salary and quarterly bonus
- A macbook, fee for telephone costs, meal vouchers
- Fee for sport activities
- Lots of delicious food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.