Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Maintenance and Repair look after Deliveroo's restaurant equipment. They are the team to troubleshoot the problems, provide fixes and get our restaurants back up and running in double quick time. Restaurants rely on our equipment to do orders so the team is at the forefront of this technology and providing the best service for our restaurant partners is of the utmost importance.
We are looking for an associate to join our team and help support restaurants with technical problems they are having. The job will be primarily phone based, using remote technology try and diagnose what the issue is and help restaurants solve their problems as quickly as possible.
The job will involve liaising with both our restaurant partners and our technical team here at Deliveroo, keeping them updated with any recurring issues.
This is a busy, fun and fast paced team with plenty of room for the right candidate to develop and learn.
- The right candidate will have a good technical mind and an ability to understand complex technical issues.
- Previous experience working in a technical environment is essential, and experience working with phones or tablets would be ideal.
- This is a busy job with demands coming from all sides, so the candidate should be extremely organised, good under pressure and happy dealing with multiple requests and prioritising them as necessary.
- A charming phone manner is essential to the job, and a fluency in both Chinese and English is required.
- Experience using Salesforce would be a bonus but not essential.
- We’re a rapidly growing start-up operating across the globe
- You’ll have real impact in revolutionising the food delivery space
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and a continuous stream of food throughout the week!
- Subsidised gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme to cancel out the above (among other benefits)
- Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.