Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for a Global Rider Marketing Associate to join our Global Rider Marketing team to help us roll out new initiatives enabling us to grow our rider fleet efficiently. This role is based in our London Office near Cannon Street Station.
You will work closely with: Performance Marketing, Local & Global Operations and Business Intelligence to ensure we are providing the right number of new applicants and riders to each of our markets.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has some growth or digital marketing experience, developing and executing marketing initiatives, and leveraging the broader ecosystem to drive weekly applicant volume. You will also be looked upon to develop repeatable processes that can help us learn quickly and grow faster. This role requires an individual who can combine a strategic growth vision with a strong mind for operations and execution.
- Provide direction to local operations teams on the optimal use of marketing investment across countries and activities to fuel growth.
- Communicate and execute growth campaigns across the full rider lifecycle.
- Develop new applicant sources within our acquisition channels and optimise for spend efficiency.
- Work closely with Global Rider Brand to deliver on the localised rider brand strategy.
- Facilitate cross-channel strategy with HQ teams, including insights, creative development, mass advertising, PR/social, performance marketing, and customer relationship management.
- Align with central performance marketing team on digital spend allocations for all markets.
- Demonstrated experience developing marketing campaigns, executing plans by leading cross-functional teams, and reporting detailed results and learnings.
- Superb analytical skills; demonstrated success using data to make decisions that deliver results. Proficiency in microsoft excel.
- Ability to influence others; driving alignment amongst multiple stakeholders for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems.
- Good sense of humour. A leader who makes all team environments better.
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.