Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2015 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
- Coordinate the restaurant onboarding process for your territory:
- Retrieving onboarding details
- Advising on and managing menu uploads alongside our Menus team.
- Act as the liaison between restaurant and photography team, scheduling shoots and ensuring both parties are satisfied
- Ensure restaurants are fully comfortable with our processes and systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- Managing the launch of restaurants, keeping the restaurant engaged and tackling any issues they might have, until they are ready to be handed to our AM team
- Provide excellent restaurant support throughout the onboarding process
- Work with the Partner Services team to refine and hone our processes
- Go and above and beyond to ensure restaurants feel valued as a partner
- A highly organised and detail oriented mindset
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- The ability to quickly adapt to new environment and systems so you can hit the ground running
- Ability to think critically and the confidence to act on your ideas
- Experience with Salesforce is a bonus
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Top-notch kit
- An extremely fun team to work alongside
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.