Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The role of the Senior Sales Operations Manager is to lead different projects for the Global Commercial function. You will work alongside the Regional leads to identify the biggest opportunities in the regions, and help to deliver an excellent implementation of all new commercial projects and tools rolled out by the central team. To do so, the role relies on strong collaboration with the local teams, in particular the Heads of Commercial and the Business & Operations Strategy Managers in each country.
- Identify commercial opportunities - You will work with the the Regional team to identify new strategic frameworks and processes that need to be put in place globally.
- Analysis - Do thorough analysis to identify the best approach for the commercial opportunities.
- Project Management - You will build from scratch and then roll out different projects aimed at improving profitability and driving efficiency across different commercial teams.
- Training - Expert in processes and tools, you will be the key point of contact between the Central team and the local commercial teams for any question or support need related to the use of Salesforce, Yesware, Docusign, Outreach, but also the update of different models used by the commercial teams. You will also be responsible to flag and address any issue or difficulty encountered by the local markets.
- Communications - You will make sure that the key information related to Sales Ops Strategy is shared across all markets, by helping coordinate the communications with the local commercial teams.
- Reports to the Director of Global Sales strategy
- Analytical and able to quickly prioritise - is able to quickly identify opportunities, issues, inefficiencies and how big these might be; knows when to get more data vs when to just make a call
- Decisive - makes good decisions quickly, sticking to them unless there’s an excellent reason not to
- A creative problem-solver and “fixer” - is able to remove barriers and bottlenecks through collaboration, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” - is positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
- A great relationship builder - has a passion for building strong relationships across different cultures, working styles and timezones, and is able to quickly gain the trust and respect of others
- Able to keep many plates spinning – is able to stay on top of a wide range of topics across multiple markets, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others (including balancing the need to fix burning issues, without losing sight of the bigger-picture)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Consulting experience, with a strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills - ability to work with multiple stakeholders in different countries
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.