Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Cannon Street, London
Closing Date: 9th November 2018
Growth Marketing is the cross-functional team within Deliveroo’s Growth organisation, formed of engineers, data scientists and marketing specialists that has responsibility for acquiring and retaining the high quality customers (consumers, riders & restaurants) through our marketing channels to drive sustainable growth.
- Responsible for defining the long term product strategy for maximising financially sustainable growth via our performance marketing channels (including but not exclusively Search Engine Marketing, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, Referral Programme).
- Working within a cross-functional technical team of engineers, data scientists, data engineers,UX designers and marketing specialists to execute on that product vision by building new capabilities for the business, that maximise the value we gain from our digital marketing channels, allow us to make more robust marketing decisions and can scale operationally as we grow.
- Ensuring customers have a consistent and engaging user journey that goes beyond the click on an ad creative, but into their experience once they land on the platform, and that tackles the unique hyper-locality of our business.
- Use rapid experimentation to find new marketing channels or opportunities, new ways to use existing channels, and improvements to the off- and on-platform experiences that involve our communications.
- Drive continuous optimisation of our ongoing activities based on cross-channel measurement frameworks.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Director of Performance Marketing to ensure that product capabilities are used operationally in the most performant manner.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Analytics to improve the quality of measurement, drive structured performance management through clear reporting and make data-driven tradeoffs to maximise the impact of spend and execution.
Your key stakeholders are the Chief Marketing Officer, VP Growth, Chief Product Officer and the Global Director of Performance Management.
- Extensive product management experience with strong domain expertise in building and working with digital marketing systems, as a client or vendor.
- You are highly analytical, and can confidently work with Data Scientists to define new measurement frameworks, make data-led decisions and contribute to financial planning.
- You are highly commercially minded, and are able to define a product strategy for the workstream.
- You have experience working in a global organisation with geographically distributed teams.
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new HQ right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company-wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.