Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
You will be based in Brussels and you will be reporting to the Partner Service Centre Belgium. You will be part of a young and dynamic team. Furthermore you will be the first point of contact of restaurants and responsible to maintain a good relationship with our partners.
- First point of contact for restaurants
- Handling administrative tasks
- Improve restaurants performance
- Sharing Deliveroo’s values with restaurants
- Working closely together with account managers and business development managers
- Proficiency in French and English or Proficiency in Dutch and English with a good knowledge of French
- Fulltime available
- High communication skills
- Restaurant and service orientated
- Affinity with sales
- An experience in a young and dynamic international environment;
- A lot of (free) food;
- An extremely fun team to work alongside;
- Have a real impact on the companies growth and evolution;
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
*PLEASE NOTE; this is for a fixed term contract for 6 months
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are, for example a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.