Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
OPERATIONS IN UAE
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Operations department to lead our Engagement function. This team is responsible for ensuring that our riders have everything they need to succeed in their roles. The right individual will be outgoing, a natural leader and excited about the opportunity to shape this growing function.
- Create processes / tools to monitor and manage rider sentiment
- Ensuring that all inbound rider enquiries adhere to SLAs and analysing all rider inbound enquiries to identify efficiency gains where appropriate
- Creating new initiatives to foster our rider community and improve rider satisfaction
- Plan and manage quarterly rider events (previous events have included cinema trips and bowling)
- Oversee the management of our rider microsite
- Managing an engagement coordinator
- Good degree from a good university. That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.
- Experience of working with complex teams and people from a variety of backgrounds / nationalities.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Impeccable and stylish written English with adaptable tone.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and both offer and critique ideas and opinions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents, and a keen eye for data.
- Desirable: experience of operations or people management at any level.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Annual return flight ticket to your home country