Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
You will be responsible for working across a varied set of briefs coming in from APAC - from print campaigns to digital through to packaging. You will work closely with Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Customer Service and Account Management teams to engage consumers with the Deliveroo brand consistency and ensure Deliveroo remains synonymous with APAC’s best loved food.
The position will be based in Melbourne and you will report to the APAC Senior Designer in Melbourne, Australia, with support from the Design Director and Creative Director in Deliveroo’s headquarters in London, UK.
We are looking for a strong team player with high levels of commitment, enthusiasm and adaptability.
The role will involve:
- Live and breathe the Deliveroo brand, help the business maintain visual consistency across consumer comms, restaurant comms, rider comms and Deliveroo for Business comms
- Stay abreast of consumer trends, industry trends, competitor activities, consumer expectations and attitudes to food
- Provide assistance to the APAC Senior Designer from ideation to production
- Your day-to-day will involve concepting and design – from brief to execution and across print, digital, packaging and experiential
- Responsible for all APAC local nuances (Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE & Australia)
- Ensuring design is consistent across all channels and executions
- Assist and create innovative content campaigns that align with marketing goals and campaigns
- Create and coordinate content creation for various Deliveroo channels, such as social and print campaigns.
- Work closely with regional and global Marketing teams, leveraging best practice from other markets and executing both local and global campaigns
- Manage timelines to make sure that our content is on point and relevant always.
- Stay abreast of consumer trends, industry trends, competitor activities, consumer expectations and attitudes to food.
- 1+ years experience working within an agency
- Willing to be based in Melbourne, Australia
- Cantonese speaking is preferable
- Creative thinker who can develop engaging ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- A varied background including print, packaging, experiential and digital
- Illustration skills a bonus
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Able to work and deliver results autonomously
- Good attention to detail and project management skills, adept at prioritising tasks
- A great communicator with an enthusiastic team spirit
- Become a key person in the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Weekly yoga and exercise programs
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course. Did we mention how much we love food?
- Work with people who LOVE what they do!