Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Operations Support department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. Rider Support drives Deliveroo's relationship with riders, building a community and keeping them at the heart of everything we do. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
- Supporting the implementation of new processes to drive efficiency within the team and provide amazing service to our Riders
- Managing inbound queries from our Riders
- Dealing with and coordinating responses to escalations and working to better our issue escalation processes
- Providing excellent customer service to our Riders
- Creating, analysing and sharing reporting with relevant stakeholders
- Handling administrative tasks
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Written and verbal English
- Clear and engaging communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- Ability to deliver complex messages and explain concepts clearly and succinctly to a diverse audience
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Significant experience in a people-facing role
- Confidence to remain calm under pressure and instill calm in others
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.