Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As a Site Manager you are responsible for maintaining and the smooth running of your own Deliveroo Editions site made up of five to ten delivery only kitchens. Working within a wider team you will be responsible for improving the kitchen efficiencies with an aim to deliver food quicker and more reliably:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a Deliveroo Editions site; meeting health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness etc
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
- 2+ years in FMCG operations, hospitality or similar
- Strong team and partner communication with exceptional attention to detail
- Good with numbers - comfortable with data to inform your decisions
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English
- Understanding of basic budgets
- Comfortable with shift work; inc evenings and weekends
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape·
- Versatile development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic start-up atmosphere
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Big Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.