Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Senior CRM Executive for Riders will be responsible for creating and executing the rider relationship strategy to increase our rider base and for driving up rider engagement and rider lifetime value across all of Deliveroo’s markets. You will champion the development of rider CRM capabilities with an end goal of being able to communicate with our riders using the right channel at the right time. Executing this well will involve strong technical, creative and strategic thinking as you develop ways to engage riders across 12 different markets.
To implement this strategy, you will be both hands-on (you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns) and collaborative, working closely with colleagues across various teams including the Rider team, Tech, Studio and Marketing to plan, test and optimise our communications across all CRM channels. You’ll be able to prioritise the activities that will have the highest impact while maintaining a high quality bar of your output.
Our data scientists and BI specialists will help you take a data-driven approach to optimise campaign performance by extracting insights from campaign and customer data. These insights will then drive your experimentation pipeline and roadmap.
You will be based in London, with the potential for some travel across our markets. You will report to and work closely with the Senior CRM Strategy Manager and a team of central CRM executives. We have some powerful CRM tools for you to use to enable you to do your job well (right now, Braze, Looker and some internal tooling).
THE DAY TO DAY
Your day will vary from the strategic to the operational. You will use your excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in your work with the Rider and CRM teams to ensure that Deliveroo can produce campaigns that generate real business value
- You will quickly work to understand our current rider lifecycle CRM position and identify gaps, working closely with the CRM team to understand how they can be filled and which gaps have the potential to be highest impact
- You will work closely with local markets to align on high impact bespoke rider CRM communications, with well-defined measurable objectives, that support their goals
- You will identify and build a catalogue of what makes a great vs good vs bad campaign, giving each market cross-territory awareness and expertise - cutting across in-app channels as well as more traditional email, push or SMS channels.
- You will be a champion for high quality campaigns with great brand, tone and customer-centric value
- Your analytical thought and planning will ensure each campaign includes the right level of experimentation, to drive incremental improvement to all our CRM channels
- You will be hands-on and lead by example - you will build, proof, send and approve targeted high-quality campaigns
- You will manage a campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave plus 8 Bank holidays
- Pension - matched contribution up to 4%
- Discounted medical & dental insurance benefits through salary sacrifice
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in central London with collaborative working spaces desk environment
- Mature working from home mindset and parent friendly working culture
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- On-site gym (HQ), external gym membership contribution & wellness benefit
- Never go thirsty, Nespresso bar and stocked fridges
- Prayer room, nap room and stunning rooftop garden
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places
- Summer & end of year parties & regular social events
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.