Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As an Account Manager, you’ll work with hundreds of the most exciting restaurants around, seek to understand their business, and use your analytical skills to drive growth & profitability. For the right candidate, this position has strong opportunity for progression and will jump-start a successful career within the tech space. Whilst we've grown enormously over the past 5 years, we’ve still got a move-fast, take ownership mentality. As part of the small Irish team, you’ll have a chance to shape the Account Management strategy for Deliveroo.
What You’ll Do:
Own Your Portfolio: You’ll be responsible for the progress of your portfolio of restaurants. Ensuring they continue to grow through strong operational performance and profitability and prioritising your workload effectively
Analyse Data: You’ll be required to analyse data from hundreds of accounts and make decisions as to which accounts you should be focusing on to drive results
Be Hands-On: You’ll need to get out and meet some of your biggest accounts and think of innovative ways to improve their performance with marketing, merchandising, and sales, as well as anything else you come up with
Own Restaurant Onboarding Process: Support all new restaurant partners get live on the Deliveroo platform from when they sign the contract through to being completely set up
The right candidate will be hungry, ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving environment. As a guide, the ideal person will possess the following:
(Remember, this is just a guide, and if you see something you can’t tick off… good, you can learn here)
- A degree (this is a great role for recent grads with an entrepreneurial mindset)
- Be comfortable looking at and acting on data
- Experience and confidence in talking to multiple different restaurants
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Ability to take complex concepts, simplify them and communicate them to your accounts
- An interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will be.
- Perseverance and grit – you’re a hustler and you’re not afraid
- Competitiveness – you’ll be working within a highly efficient team who like to win (as individuals and together)
- Curiosity – you’re a lifelong learner who is always striving to be outside of your comfort zone and test new ideas
- Top notch people skills – you have bags of emotional intelligence which can be used to win round even the toughest of accounts
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.